Many HRS Consulting team members have distinguished themselves with extensive careers in government. While most of their experience has been in the U.S. Federal government, these lessons apply equally well to any civil government sector.
The focus of HRS Consulting services is based upon the HRO human factors approach. The proven techniques of improving teamwork and reducing challenges are applicable to business, the military, and especially to government –– because they are based on helping the involved humans function more efficiently.
HRS Consulting members are experts at assessment, instructional systems, teaching, systematic improvement and positively impacting the human element of organizations. Our services have been effective in lowering risk, improving team communications, and increasing organizational teamwork for decades. These services will improve the productivity, satisfaction, and effectiveness of civil government agencies – and that is good news for ALL of us.
HRS Consulting members are skilled financial managers that have years of experience in financial oversight and federal acquisition/accounting. We can provide acquisition process insight, process management oversight, and/or specifically targeted financial management training.
Our consultant team members have developed many training protocols and are extremely well-versed in the skills of effective communications, leadership concepts, risk evaluation & mitigation, and team coordination – plus they are masters of utilizing the critical relationships with other agencies.
HRS consultants have evaluated diverse worksites and work processes to reduce waste, risk, and inefficiencies. We develop products and procedures, in a close partnership with our clients, to improve their performance, safety, and teamwork. Finally, our expert trainers will provide professional training at your agency to incorporate our services to fit your needs. This human factors based program has been highly successful and applicable across all ranges of task complexities and challenges.
Federal contract history & personnel experience:
- Decades of Federal contracting experience has positioned HRS Consulting as the premier source for Reliability Enhancement and/or Analysis, communication improvement, Operational Risk Management (ORM), Maintenance Resource Management (MRM), leadership concepts, and CRM training.
- Extensive government and military experience: US Army, US Coast Guard, US Air Force, Department of Transportation, Department if Homeland Security, Federal Aviation Administration, and the Veterans Administration.
Performance and/or Process Improvement engagements & contracts:
- Bombardier, Inc. – error reduction
- Raytheon, Inc. – teamwork improvement
- Stryker, Inc. – process improvement project
- Performance improvement projects for three professional societies
- State Volunteer Mutual Insurance Corporation — healthcare performance improvement
- MD Advantage Insurance – healthcare performance improvement
- City of Germantown, TN Board of Mayor and Board of Mayor and Aldermen
Distinctive Speaking Engagements:
- Memphis – Business Council Mtg
- University of Memphis MBA Program
- Rotary Club International
- Arent Fox Law Retreat
- Memphis – Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors mtg
- Commercial Tennessee Bank
- NATO: Tactical Leadership & Human Factors focus
- University of Memphis Lady Tigers Basketball team
- Leadership Memphis
- Leadership Germantown
- Germantown Chamber of Commerce
- UCL Financial
- International Facilities Management Association Conference
- AIG Seminar series
- World Aviation Safety Symposium
- USCG Commanding Officers’ Conference & Flight Safety Officers’ Conference
- Naval Aviation Executive Steering Committee
- USAF Academy Flight Safety Day
- Surgeon General of the USAF Human Factors Conference
- Germantown Parks & Recreation Commission Strategic Planning Session
- Memphis Manufacturing Association
- MD Advantage Insurance Company Board Retreat
- Magnetic Resonance Manager’s Society Annual Conference
- AIG Risk Management Series US: Charlotte, Knoxville,
Phoenix, Orlando, Boston, Philadelphia, New York City, Chicago, Seattle, Honolulu
- Baptist University Leadership Day & Master of Ceremonies