The staff of HRS Consulting are leaders in the application of the techniques from High Reliability Organizations for improving efficiency and safety in healthcare. We have more than a decade of experience applying and refining the HRO practices in more than 600 healthcare institutions. We have pioneered adapting the proven HRO principles to reduce errors and increase productivity across virtually all specialties in medicine. These techniques can increase the reliability of key systems and processes and significantly decrease unwanted variances in results and associated costs. Our award-winning expertise is proven across many fields of medicine — from small clinics to ambulatory surgery centers to large tertiary care hospitals.
Let HRS Consulting, Inc. show you how to reduce costly mistakes, improve performance and increase profitability as well as significantly improve your organization’s teamwork culture and satisfaction.
Healthcare improvement contract history and personnel experience:
- US DoD Medical: USAF and US Navy
- International presentations: United Kingdom, Netherlands, Canada, Denmark, Puerto Rico, Mexico, US Virgin Islands
- Veterans Administration
- UK National Health Service
Corporations and Organizations:
- Smith & Nephew
- WA State Workers Compensation
- Tennesseans Improving Patient Safety
- New Hampshire Healthcare Commission
- Virginians Improving Patient Safety
- St Paul Insurance
University Medical Programs and Hospitals:
- University of Missouri